Awesome Didie :)

My photo
Putrajaya, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Nice name for me. Always single. Amazing 5 of March. Novels lover ;)

Saturday, February 22, 2014

After A Decade... (Hahaha)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
Wow, what along time no see, aaa...
Okay, emm, still do know what to share...
Hahaha..
Yeah, its about a decade ago we never meet, Poor Blog...
Hahaha, serve your right...
Got a lazy blogger like me...
Ahah, yaa.. I would like to share something here...
I've just think about it a few second ago, huhuhu...
What a nonsense!!!

Okay, hmm, right now, I feel very busy as this year is my 'Senior Year' at SASIC...
There are a lot of things to do..
I've worry if I can't focus to my SPM this end year...
I'm so afraid, I'm deadlocked, I feel like wanna cry right now..
I don't know what to do, it's SPM you know, I feel that I don't believe that I should face this...
Ooo ALLAH, please help me..
I want my feel back like what I got about 2 years ago..
Feeling that shows me wanna be an excellent...
But now, I do not have that..
I feel nothing, zerooo..

I'm so afraid of my studies..
I don't expect that SPM is everything and become a slave for it..
BUT...
I don't want to make my parents sad...
They've made eveything for me since I was young...
I wanna reply them...
I, I, I,I...
I don't know what to say anymore...
Please ALLAH, I'm begging you for help me...
I want a NEW HEART...
I've feel nothing right now, Ya Allah...
Please ALLAH, don't let me left in the lurch without you...
Don't leave me ALLAH...
I need you every second, time and days...

Ooo ALLAH...
Shows me your guidance...
Make me easy to approve something...

Your Humble Slave,
-NUR HIDAYAH MADZLAN-

(Sorry for the broken English, I'm still learning)

No comments:

Post a Comment